Hundredseventy masterpieces as a limited edition – the 1847 L.E.
On the occasion of our 170th anniversary our engineers developed an ennobled Blues Harmonica, the 1847 L.E..
The highest demands on craftsmanship and materials were put into this model – the result is overwhelming. The 170 produced instruments are the most precious Blues harmonicas that ever left our manufacture. They demonstrate SEYDEL’s demand on quality and the pride of their makers.
- gold-coated cover-plates made of massive made of Stainless Steel, with goldened cover-plate screws
- gold-coated body made of stainless steel (precision milled)
- German Silver reedplates with stainless steel reeds and stainless steel rivets, secured with 7 screws
- letters on the back of the comb are laser-engraved
- the serial number (1-170) is laser engraved into the left side of the comb
Each 1847 L.E. comes with a very special handmade wooden box (high-gloss piano lacquer, with golden inlays), which is also handmade in Germany and is certified.
170 harmonicas in the key of C, like they have never existed before!